SCOPE, QUALITY POLICY, OBJECTIVES, QMS FRAMEWORK
Total quality management of curriculum implementation, school governance, operations and administrative services to school community.
Exclusion: 8.3 Design
DepEd-Surigao del Sur Division follows the curriculum design by the central and regional offices; services follow regulatory requirements.
We, in DepEd Surigao del Sur Division, are committed to ensure the delivery of quality basic inclusive education services through the school heads, teachers, non-teaching personnel and other interested parties with efficiency and competence through innovative and technology-driven systems within the context of laws and policies to continually improve and guarantee customer satisfaction.
By the end of 2022, Surigao del Sur Division shall have:
1. Initiated the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of 100% of the plans, policies, agenda, programs and major thrusts;
2. Exercised, directed and administered general supervision over basic education and non-school-based education programs indicated by:
- an increased MPS of the National Achievement Test from 35.24% (Elementary), 41.39% (Secondary) to 75%;
- reduce drop-out rate from 1.45% to 1%
3. Administered personnel actions, trainings and evaluation of all personnel indicated by an increased performance to Outstanding Level as indicated in the OPCRF/IPCRF;
4. Administered preparation, allotment, proper utilization and monitoring of funds and resources geared toward 100% equitable distribution among functional divisions and units;
5. Coordinated and sustained 100% participation rate of LGUs, NGOs and private entities on social mobilization of resources;
6. Significantly met the 5.0 satisfaction index of all customers.