SCOPE, QUALITY POLICY, OBJECTIVES, QMS FRAMEWORK
Total quality management of curriculum implementation, school governance, operations, and administrative services to the school community.
Exclusion: 8.3 Design
DepEd-Surigao del Sur Division follows the curriculum design by the central and regional offices; services follow regulatory requirements
We, in DepEd Surigao del Sur Division, are committed to ensuring the delivery of quality basic inclusive education services through the school heads, teachers, non-teaching personnel and other interested parties with efficiency and competence through innovative and technology-driven systems within the context of laws and policies to continually improve and guarantee customer satisfaction.
By the end of 2022, Surigao del Sur Division Office Personnel, with adequate resources and quarterly monitoring mechanism, shall have:
- Initiated the development, implementation, and evaluation of 100% of the plans, policies, agenda, programs, and major thrusts;
- Exercised, directed, and administered general supervision over basic education and non-school-based education programs indicated by:
- increased MPS of the National Achievement Test from 35.24% (Elementary), 41.39% (Secondary) to 75%;
- reduced drop-out rate from 1.45% to 1%
- Administered personnel actions, trainings, and evaluation of all personnel indicated by an increased performance to Very Satisfactory Level as indicated in the OPCRF/IPCRF;
- Facilitated preparation and budget utilization geared toward 100% equitable distribution among functional divisions;
- Coordinated and sustained 80% participation rate of LGUs, NGOs, and private entities on social mobilization of resources;
- Met a 4.5 satisfaction index of all customers.